TO OBTAIN MINISTRY APPRENTICESHIP
We require that you:
(1) have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior with a conversion experience, knowing without a doubt you are saved according to Rom. 10: 9-10 “That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”
(2) have teaching knowledge of the Word of God.
(3) have recommendations by two ordained ministers and the witness of 2/3’s of the SI’ON ordination board.
(4) submit a completed application, signed and dated.
(5) desire to be free of any addictive drugs, alcohol, nicotine, etc.
(6) be obedient to God in your giving of tithes and offerings.
(7) agree to attend as many fellowship meetings as possible.
(8) Send a financial “Seed Gift” to offset the cost of paperwork.
TO BE ORDAINED
We require that you:
(1) meet all of the (8) eight requirements for apprenticeship.
(2) live a Godly, moral lifestyle.
(3) be a practicing minister with at least one year of training or experience.
(4) agree to submit yourself to this ministry board for reproof and instruction.
CHARTER INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS
1. We extend this service to all ordained ministers of SI’ON in good status.
2. Complete a Charter Application and have all parties involved sign it (Pres, V-Pres, & Sec/Treas).
3. Obtain a Federal Employer Identification number (IRS form SS-4).
4. Obtain a certificate of a non-profit corporation status through your Secretary of State, if you are chartering as an organization. If you need help acquiring this please feel free to call (580) 660-0529.
5. Send a copy of paperwork of your completed SI’ON Charter application & Certificate of Incorporation to this office at SI’ON Ministries, Inc.- P.O. Box 214 – Cordell, OK 73632.
6. Include a check of you best offering made out to SI’ON Ministries, Inc. (sug. $50).
7. You will be required to send in a quarterly report to this office along with your tithe for offerings received to your ministry during that quarter. You are required by law to keep accurate records of all income and expenditures. All records are to be open for the public view of all donators.
8. SI’ON has a group ruling number under our non-profit 501 (C) (3) umbrella. You can then offer a tax deduction to your ministry donators. We will assist you in any way we can to help you fulfill what God has called you to do.
9. We have yearly ministry conferences that will benefit you tremendously as you grow in your calling. You are required to attend at least one fellowship meeting each year to maintain your status with SI’ON, unless extenuating circumstances occur.
Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Kingdom Church Websites, Mansfield, PA 1-800-827-5167.